Thu, Feb 08 | The Colonnade Restaurant
2018 February Book Group
Featuring: Kismetwali and Other Stories by Reetika Khanna Nijhawan
Registration will open 3-4 weeks prior to the event to purchase tickets and select your menu item!
Time & Location
Feb 08, 2018, 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
The Colonnade Restaurant, 1879 Cheshire Bridge Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30324, USA
About The Event
Frequently asked questions:
Register before Monday for that Thursday’s book group. Colonnade orders fresh fish, etc. based on the numbers we submit Monday.
- Meals include salad, dessert, rolls, tea, coffee in addition to entree/veggies specified. Gratuity is also included in your payment.
- The Colonnade accepts cash or checks only in this dining room.
- You can change or cancel until the meeting.
- Sign-in and Cash Bar begin 6pm; Salad served 6:30; Speaker introduced and begins as we have coffee/dessert.
- We cannot permit attendees for the discussion without dinner purchase.
- $1 test Broiled Salmon &Veggie$1$10$0
- $1 test Fried Chicken & Veggie$1$10$0
- $1 Test Veggie Plate$1$10$0